Salary: £28000 - 35000 per annum
Sector: Sales & Marketing
Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: BMC/08/2810 DL GLAS
Our Client is on a journey to be a leading international institution in terms of innovative technology solutions in the Offshore Renewables Energy Sector. They develop and deliver the most cutting-edge projects, focusing on the new frontiers being pushed by the sector.
This role is focused around developing and delivering all events, including associated branding activity, and supporting delivery of other aspects of marketing & communications.
The role holder will act as a key coordination point for our client’s Marketing Communications activities, supporting the Marketing & Communications function in the delivery of the overall brand, events and supporting materials
The responsibilities required in this role are:
- Delivering value from investment in extensive programme of events, including conferences, exhibitions and bespoke activities.
- Supporting development of the brand and marketing communications materials, promoting consistent messages with key stakeholders including Government, Innovate UK and UKRI, industry, innovators and academia to help promote the value of the client’s work
- Coordinating Marketing Communications activities to develop new partnerships and secure business opportunities for the client to pursue.
- Co-ordination of all event-related activity, including conferences, exhibitions, seminars and dinners, and supporting materials
- Day to day management of the brand, ensuring its consistent application in conjunction with partners and the wider network
- Development of marketing communications materials to support the activities of the client
- Management and delivery of sponsorship opportunities and programmes, maximising value for money
- Management of agency resources for delivery of marketing communications activities and materials
The following skills are essential:
- Outstanding written and personal communications skills
- Demonstrate experience in marketing communications and event management role in similar environment.
- A sound communicator at all levels within the organisation and across a range of external connections.
- Strong organisation and relationship management
- Strong planning and project management skills
- Agency management
- Collateral development
- Influencing and negotiating skills.
- Can work to tight deadlines and within a high workload environment.
- Make rational and commercially based decisions.
- Good thinker, adaptable, able to conceptualise and rationalise.
- Highly motivated team player, comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty and maintains effectiveness while working in such environments.
- budget/financial management.
- The role holder will be a highly organised individual, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, operate with initiative and minimal oversight