30 July 2019
Salary: £40000 - 45000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: BMC/07/2782 NE
DD: 0191 640 8965
M: 07948 346 585Email Nick Elkin
Our Client is a leading international institution in terms of innovative technology solutions in the Offshore Renewable Energy sector. This role is responsible for overseeing our client’s impact evaluation framework and ensuring that there is adequate provisions for the assessment of the organisation’s impact.
The responsibilities required in this role are:
• Ownership of all reporting at the corporate level.
• Working with directorates drafting the annual update of the 5 year Grant service delivery plan, and annual Grant delivery plan.
• Overseeing the accuracy and quality of the data being collected for internal, external and impact reporting.
• Preparing corporate level reporting and providing an interpretation of group reporting i.e. being able to analyse it, synthesise it and report it.
• Develop and improve processes and procedures to provide consistent data sources for the purpose of assessment and reflection of the impact of the business’ activities on the wider industry and economy
• Ownership of processes for monitoring and tracking critical impact measurement data including administration of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
The following skills are essential:
• Educated to degree level or equivalent qualification.
• Report writing and presentation skills.
• Knowledge of national and European government funding and output requirements.
• Knowledge of the Business Planning process including the gathering of performance management data.
• Ability to develop processes to direct consistency and simplification of business reporting across Directorates.
• Excellent ability to interpret data, provide useful analysis and coordinate information to generate consolidated and concise outputs.
• Sound relationship management skills and confidence working collaboratively and respectfully with Senior Management across the group.
• Influencing, negotiating, and communication skills.
• Sound planning and analysis skills with the ability to look forward, anticipating problems and thereafter plan and implement mitigating solutions to negate the effect of such problems.
• Sound knowledge of econometric evaluation principles and methodologies
• Innovative and creative thinking.
• Problem solving – dealing with conflicting requirements.
• Tenacity, persistence and determination to succeed in overcoming obstacles.
• Pro-active self-motivated individual.
• High capacity for change.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and within a time pressured environment.