Location: North East England
Sector: Accountancy and Finance
Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: BMC/06/2649 NE
Our client is a high profile, rapidly growing professional services organisation with a very impressive city centre location which offers a fantastic working environment. They are currently looking to add a Tax Graduate to their exceptionally strong team.
To provide both administrative and technical support to senior staff, either as part of the team or individually. The role plays a vital part in the maintaining and developing comprehensive information for clients using the CRM system and other bespoke software.
The responsibilities required in this role are:
- Provide an active support function to facilitate qualified accountants and managers in the achievement of targets, ensuring tight deadlines are adhered to.
- Deal with all internal and external contacts in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone, or via email
- Update and accurately manage computer system and log client data, to provide accurate information to all involved
- To produce and send business letters/agreements/emails and reports using a variety of methods
- To produce further information using MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ensure the highest level of client service is delivered at all times
- Follow policies and procedures; and report on needed changes.
- Maintain client confidentiality at all times
- Ensure that all data recorded on systems is complete and accurate
The following skills are essential:
- A good general standard of education including English and Mathematics GCSE (or equivalent) at grade C or above
- Excellent communication skills including a confident telephone and email manner
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines
- Good working knowledge and experience of working with MS excel, word and outlook
- Eagerness to learn and gain further knowledge
- 33 day’s holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Training provided for a ATT or CTA Tax qualification
- Excellent pension scheme
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Subsidised car parking