Newcastle upon Tyne
£25,000 - £30,000
BMC Accountancy and Finance are delighted to be working in partnership with a fantastic, established and forward thinking company within Newcastle upon Tyne.
Due to an upturn in growth, they are are looking for innovative, ambitious and creative finance professionals who are looking for a dynamic role in which they use their current knowledge and / or be trained and transferred into multiple finance departments to build on / gain further experience and increase their overall knowledge and expertise.
Some these departments include: Tax and Compliance, Planning and Analysis, Management and Financial Accounting, Banking and Treasury, Financial Reporting etc.
Ideally but not essential, you will have:
- 1-6 years working experience within a specific finance department
- Be part qualified or higher (ACCA / CIMA or another accounting qualification)
- Hold a degree or masters
It is essential that you have shown yourself to be innovative and change process driven either within your working or personal life. E.g you have devised, created and / or helped to implement ideas or ways of constructive working.
Working Hours: Flexible Working Hours between 9am - 5.30pm
Remote working: Hybrid Model - 2 days working for home, 3 days in office. (This may change to 3 days remote working in the future).
- Flexible and attractive employer pension scheme (the more you put in the higher the employer puts in).
- Health Insurance
- Income Protection Scheme
- STAR Awards (annual bonus scheme for exceptional performance).
- Long Service Award (5 years)
- Financial Relief Loans (for when the going sometimes gets tough)
- Discounted Rates on products
- Travel Ticket Loans
- AND many more! (Please get in touch for the full range of benefits).
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later