Location: North East England
Sector: Accountancy and Finance
Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: BMC/02/2509 KL
High profile NE based business are seeking a recently qualified accountant to join their Finance team.
The success of this business is based on a strong ethical approach to both the clients and candidates and strong core values.
- Working as part of an established Internal Audit Function you will be a key part of a transition to Business Partnering.
- You will have day to day responsibility for the Audit team and ensure that they provide a holistic approach to reviews.
- Based in the same working environs as the finance team and broader business partners this role requires a consultative approach and the ability to engage non-finance staff.
- Whilst updating accounting and regulatory requirements is part of this role it is not exclusively a technical role.
The following skills are desirable:
- It is anticipated that the successful candidate will be an ACCA or ACA qualified individual with a strong technical background.
- You will have gained recent experience in complex businesses and from either an Internal or External Audit perspective.
- It is essential that you are a strong team player seeking a role that is highly visible in a business with exceptional growth plans.
- Someone able to discuss technical information to non-finance staff and provide technical accounting guidance.
- 30 days holiday, plus options to buy more leave
- Private healthcare
- Work/life balance policy
- Wide range of further benefits