Location: North East England
Salary: £22000 - 22000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: BMC/04/2553 NE
As an Executive PA and Office Administrator your main purpose will be working with the MD to anticipate his needs and be responsive, ensuring tasks are completed smoothly and efficiently with minimal input. Help create a positive, welcoming, friendly environment for everyone who visits the firm. You will be responsible for supporting the MD and the business at Group level and occasionally providing support to directors and other departments within the company.
Your main tasks will be meeting and greeting all guests, taking phone calls, maintaining a presentable office environment, email and diary management whilst upholding high level of confidentiality and discretion at all times.
The responsibilities required in this role are:
- Meeting and greeting clients, and other visitors on arrival
- Ensure signing in procedures are adhered to
- Handling internal and external telephone enquiries efficiently and transferring calls to relevant departments
- Diary management for MD and occasionally other execs / senior management
- Email management for MD, replying where possible, deleting spam, keeping important emails organised and electronically filling
- Working with the MD to anticipate his needs and be responsive, ensuring tasks are completed smoothly and efficiently with minimal input.
- Arranging meetings internal and external
- Co-ordinating travel arrangements and hotel bookings for all staff when travelling for business purposes
- Liaison with facilities management suppliers – such as cleaners, waste disposal, photocopier vendors and utility companies
- Ensuring stationery and office supplies are monitored and replenished when required and look for opportunities to reduce unit costs
- Management of board room, keeping it clean and tidy condition
- Presenting a professional image of the company in all external communications
- Co-ordinating any repairs and refurbishments to office furnishings and facilities
- General administrative duties such as handling post, photocopying and scanning
- Delegating tasks to other members of the team on behalf of MD, following up to ensure completion and compliance with any deadlines. Communicate the delegation of tasks effectively
- Keeping a record of MD outstanding tasks and discussing regularly to ensure completion
- Compiling agenda packs, meeting notes, and occasionally power points for sales/board meetings
- Other ad-hoc projects and tasks as may be required by the business, commensurate with the role
The following skills are essential:
- Maintain high level of confidentiality and discretion
- Project administration (as and when required)
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Be able to communicate efficiently and effectively and build relationships.
- Be responsive to requirements and anticipate needs and impacts of other changes e.g. meeting cancellations.