Location: North East England
Salary: £25000 - 35000 Annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: BMC/09/2297 WS
BMC are delighted to be working with one of the regions fastest growing and award winning property Auction Company. This role is to develop and manage the commercial aspect of the solicitor panel across the UK.
The responsibilities required in this role are:
- To Contact and agree commercial terms with new solicitors to bring them onto the panel to accept Conveyancing work from our network of Estate Agents
- To own the commercial relationship with the panel and conduct commercial reviews with solicitors from time to time when
- To work closely with the Service Panel Manager to ensure that good quality service is being delivered and that capacity is not being under utilised
- To analyse capacity usage and discus varying commercial terms with solicitors where consistent
- To work closely with the Agent Business Development manage r’s to make sure that the Solicitor recruitment plan is aligned to the agent recruitment plans.
- To take part in weekly conference calls with management
- To add new solicitors to the system and be responsible for any all amendments to existing fee
- To develop the panel in terms of size and quality with most meetings conducted
- To work closely with the Panel Manager to help resolve our clients service issues with panel members as quickly and efficiently as
- To be able to effectively communicate to solicitors through verbal and written medium.
The following skills are desirable:
- To be commercially minded
- To have experience in some form in the legal or conveyancing sectors
- A good knowledge of the Conveyancing process
- An excellent communicator with the ability to gets points across in a virtual meeting