Location: North East England
Salary: £30000 - 40000 per annum
Sector: Technology (IT)
Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: BMC/06/2693 HW
Our client is an International Online Marketing company, based in the North East.
The responsibilities required in this role are:
- Design and development of C# ASP.NET (MVC) solutions.
- Design and development of content management solutions (ideally using the Umbraco CMS but not necessary)
- Writing and executing unit tests.
- Provide technical support for existing applications that have been built by the in-house Development team.
- Assist with customer support.
The following skills are essential:
- 2+ years of .NET web application development experience using C#.
- Experience of developing solutions using Visual Studio.
- Knowledge of source control systems such as SVN and Git.
- Good and effective communication skills.
- A great attitude and willingness support colleagues and contribute to a positive team.
- The ability to scope work and deliver on within deadlines and budgets.
- Working knowledge of Agile SCRUM methodologies.
- To train and share skills with other team members and departments where appropriate.