Senior Quantity Surveyor
Would you like to join a cash rich, long-standing civils/build contractor in County Durham? The company have secured their turnover for 2024 and are fortunate enough to be in a position where they chose the work they bid for. They mainly focus on civils projects along with some commercial build.
I’m looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor who can also spend some time estimating depending on the business need. You may already work for a civils contractor or come from a different background looking for a change. As long as you can demonstrate your ability to manage up to 3 projects up to 9m and are comfortable working under your own stem this this could be the role for you.
- Preparing bills of quantities and re-measure works
- Procurement of sub-contractors
- Managing costs on a wide variety of projects
- Cost value analysis including cost value reporting
- Price up variations
- Valuing works as they progress and agreeing final accounts
- Compiling project budgets
- Identify and support the management of project risks and opportunities
- Provide commercial advice to the site team as and when required
- Develop awareness of the different building contracts in current use
- Preparing and analysing costings for tenders
- Preparation of contractual claims
You will need a full driving license as the role will require some visits to site.
The salary on offer is competitive and will be reviewed depending on level of experience.
To apply for this position please send your CV to Rachel.Shutt@bmcrecruitmentgroup.com
All applications are treated as fully confidential.
Alternatively, for a confidential chat about the role, please call Rachel Shutt on 07949861684
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later