North East England
£45,000 - £50,000
Are you a Quantity Surveyor with new build housing experience and wanting to work with a leading National house builder?
The client in question have completed outstanding projects to date and endeavour to continue their successful performance.
- Collaborate with departments across all teams to improve cost effectiveness and ensure timely delivery of projects
- Maintain budgets for developments, assist in the preparation of site budgets and undertake site valuations
- Have responsibility for processing all contractor, subcontractor and consultant orders including payments, variation orders and day works
- Liaise with subcontractors in order to ensure sufficient resources are available and assist in the monitoring and evaluation of contractor performance
- Monitor, reconcile and recharge any costs which relate to shared cost items
- Relevant degree or HND/HNC
- Previous experience in residential housing is essential
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to organise and manage time effectively, taking responsibility for own projects
- Highly motivated and driven to succeed
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later