North East England
£55,000 - £60,000
As Project Manager you will be responsible for carrying out all aspects of Site Management on commercial projects up to £15m.
- Carry out and co-ordinate site activities in conjunction with the Construction Manager to deliver a high-quality service to specification, time and cost targets.
- Be responsible for all Health and Safety compliance and initiatives on site.
- Lead a team of employees and subcontractors effectively to ensure the client’s and company’s objectives are exceeded.
- Provide effective stakeholder management and act as a client liaison
- Communicate effectively internally and externally to inform and resolve any issues that may occur and provide timely accurate feedback
- Ensuring all day works sheets are checked and signed for compliance as per company procedure
- Provide and maintain adequate labour resources on site, within tender allowances, to achieve programme requirements.
- Liaise with the Company Buyer/P&T Department to ensure material/plant deliveries are programmed in line with the procurement schedule.
- Check quality of workmanship by labour-only and domestic sub-contractors and advise the Construction Manager/Quantity Surveyor of any failures prior to payment.
- Monitor progress against the contract programme and notify the Construction Manager/Quantity Surveyor of any delay or disruption.
- Liaise with the Construction Manager/Operations Support Team/Design Team to ensure all essential drawings, schedules, information requirements or answers to queries are requested and received in sufficient time to avoid delay and disruption.
- Ensure all verbal site instructions are recorded as per company procedure.
- Ensure all documentation (weekly return) is submitted to the office for authorisation by 10.00 am each Monday morning in order to ensure no delays in payment.
- Notify the office of any damage to existing services.
- Prepare and present progress reports at site progress meetings.
- Attend management meetings to discuss results of monthly cost/value comparisons and reconciliations.
- Prepare and action snagging and defect lists.
- Attend weekly production meetings to establish, discuss and arrange level and allocation of labour and plant requirements for the week ahead and any other problems requiring urgent
What we need from you:
- First Aid
Salary: £55,000.00 - 65,000.00 Per Annum
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later