Newcastle upon Tyne
I am delighted to be working alongside a well-known and award-winning Newcastle based business to recruit a Payroller on a permanent basis. My client are offering a generous salary alongside a fantastic benefits package for the successful candidate.
The role will be working in a busy payroll department assisting with over 1200 employees over multiple payroll companies & various frequencies.
Duties will include:
- Assisting to ensure all employees across all payrolls are paid correctly and within the deadlines set.
- Balancing & generating of reports.
- Dealing with new starter information including creating personnel records, checking right to work, obtaining ID etc.
- Preparing and monitoring annual leave calculations.
- Assisting with auto enrolment over multiple companies & liaising with the pension provider.
- Recording Statutory payments.
- Complying with AOE orders and dealing direct with agencies / authorities - P32 report balancing and HMRC payments.
- Dealing with employees direct on a daily basis via telephone/email.
- Liaising and reporting to directors.
- Experience of working within a high-volume payroll department.
- Sound knowledge of PAYE legislation.
- Sage Payroll Experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets
- Teamwork skills.
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills.
- Confident and professional communication skills.
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later