Our client is a nationwide financial planning and wealth advisory business which operates from 15 offices across the UK employing 180 staff, including 55 highly qualified advisers. It provides impartial, specialist advice for individuals, corporates and trustees on pensions, retirement planning, inheritance tax planning, investments and group risk and business protection matters, often working closely with other professional advisers such as accountants and lawyers.
The successful candidate will work closely with our Financial Advisers by providing technical support in the process of servicing our Clients’ Financial Advice needs, instinctively providing excellent standards of client service, and conduct detailed research on clients’ existing and potential arrangements. After assessing these against the client’s financial objectives, you will produce timely and compliant Financial Planning Reports.
- Supporting the Advisers by conducting research on products and helping find the right solutions for our clients
- Writing Financial Planning Reports that our Advisers present to clients
- Assisting with reviews and customer requests as well as acting as a point of contact for our clients to deal with day to day queries
- Arranging for plans to be submitted to provider companies
- Maintain client records on the company software and ensure the client and firm’s files are well presented, accurate and compliant
- Preparation of client review packs
- Illustration requests
- Keep up to date with financial products and legislation
- Comply with all company and industry guidelines, rules and regulations.
Experience & Skills:
You need to be motivated, friendly and professional at all times. Key requirements are:
- Experience working in a “Whole of Market” Financial Advice firm, Paraplanner/report writing experience is essential
- The role requires a reliable individual who has the ability to manage and prioritise workloads
- Role holders will be motivated, friendly and professional at all times
- Outstanding communication skills at all levels
- Ability to produce business correspondence, proof read for grammar, spelling and punctuation with a high degree of accuracy
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience of working as part of a team
- Flexibility/ adaptability to cope with change
- Confident with IT and office software packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later