£35,000 - £40,000
£40,000 - £45,000
I am delighted to be working alongside a well-known Financial Services organisation to recruit a Paraplanner to join the organisation on a permanent basis. My client is offering a generous salary alongside a fantastic benefits package, including study support for further qualifications, for the successful candidate.
The role will work closely with the financial advisers providing technical support in processing clients financial advice needs and conducting research on clients existing and potential arrangements. The role will also be responsible for producing Financial Planning Reports.
Duties will include:
- Writing Financial Planning Reports for Advisers to present to clients
- Supporting Advisers by conducting research on products and helping find the right solutions for clients
- Assisting with customer requests and acting as a first point of contact for clients in day-to-day queries
- Maintaining client records
- Preparation of client review packs
- Experience in a Financial Advice Firm and paraplanner experience is essential
- Diploma qualified is desirable
- Ability to manage and prioritise workloads is essential
- Ability to produce business correspondence with a high degree of accuracy
- Experience of working as part of a team as well as the ability to work individually
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills.
- Confident with IT and Office Software packages
- Experience of working within a high-volume payroll department.
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later