Newcastle upon Tyne
£25,000 - £30,000
This role will see you assisting the wider team with complex employee relations issues. You will have practical knowledge of dealing with disciplinaries and grievances and have experience working in a similar role.
Job duties include:
- Providing legal sound and commercial Employee Relations advice and guidance on sensitive matters
- Organising and conducting disciplinary, grievance and probation meetings.
- Ensuring all Health and Safety policies, procedures and regulations are adhered to
- Supporting with maternity and paternity requests and meetings
- Maintaining and tracking case records and documentation
- Ensuring confidentiality is always maintained
- Producing training materials in relation to Employee Relations issues.
- Address employees concerns and resolving them in a way that facilitates working relationships
- At least 1 years’ experience in a similar role, including managing employee relations cases
- Exceptional knowledge of current employment law
- Strong communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills.
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later