£20,000 - £25,000
BMC Recruitment is delighted to be working exclusively with a large organisation to assist them in their recruitment for a HR Advisor.
This role is ideal for an HR Administrator, HR Assistant or HR Coordinator who is looking to take a step up. The role is full time and is office based.
Duties & Responsibilities
The role will encompass providing support on the full employee lifecycle including:
- Issuing and coordinating new starter paperwork, including ensuring right to work documentation is received and references are obtained
- Providing advice and support to managers regarding to employee relations issues including absence management, disciplinaries and grievances, performance management issues.
- Coordinating recruitment across the organisation including arranging interviews
- Assisting with policy and procedure changes and rolling them out to the workforce
- Experience working in a HR department in a generalist role
- Ideally CIPD desirable
- Have exceptional UK employment law knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Salary of up to £25,000 depending on experience
- 25 days annual leave
- Free onsite parking
- Pension Scheme
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later