Our client is a well-known organisation headquartered in Sunderland who are looking for a HR Advisor to join the organisation on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the Lead People Partner the role is an ideal career opportunity for a HR Administrator or HR Assistant who is looking to take a step up and gain exposure in a large national organisation.
The role is responsible for ensuring that the entire employee lifecycle is engaging. The role will provide support to the People Partners to ensure all processes align with the goals of the organisation.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the People Partners to help shape and implement people solutions.
- Provide support in relation to people processes including, capability, disciplinary, grievance, redundancy, and dismissal.
- Provide first line support to managers in relation to low level issues.
- Support with the compilation of people dashboard metrics to ensure that KPI’s are met.
- Support in the delivery of training and development activities
- Provide assistance with the implementation and development of people policies and procedures in line with current legislation.
- Ensure all procedures, practices and statutory requirements are adhered to.
- Full or part CIPD qualified.
- Strong knowledge of current employment law
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Salary of up to £24,000 depending on experience
- Employer contribution pension
- Professional development and training
If this sounds like you click the apply today button or contact Eve Story at email@example.com
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later