Head of Project Management
Newcastle upon Tyne
Our client is an expert in digital products across web, mobile and connected technologies. They are recruiting a Head of project management to oversee complex client workstreams and lead the project management team.
They have an excellent working culture with a great benefits package including:
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Learning and development
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Manage a team of Project Managers
- Review, evaluate and provide visibility to leadership of ongoing issues and progress across client delivery.
- Managing workstreams to time, budget and quality, and maintaining the governance to ensure this can be done effectively across all client work.
- Holding positive productive relationships with client stakeholders and their delivery counterparts.
- Leading by example within the department and ensuring your team have the tools and training necessary.
- Building on existing Ways of Working to create and implement a strategy for the Project team that is in line with not only the department goals but the wider business goals.
- 5+ years' experience as a Project Manager and proven experience leading fellow Project Managers
- Excellent understanding of software development life cycle models
- A proven track record of successfully delivering complex digital and technical projects.
- Highly proficient in Agile and have experience of mentoring fellow PMs in Agile methodologies.
- Experience with overseeing multi-functional project teams that include UX, Creative, Developers and QA Personnel.
- The ability to meet with clients and confidently drive face to face meetings.
- Best practice understanding of, and demonstrated experience, in using appropriate tools, such as Jira, Azure DevOps, Microsoft Project and all Office tools
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later