Newcastle upon Tyne
£35,000 - £40,000
£40,000 - £45,000
BMC Recruitment Group are delighted to be working with an organisation in the Newcastle upon Tyne area who are looking to recruit a Finance Manager on a permanent full time contract.
As the Finance Manager, you will provide effective central finance service and day-to-day management of the associated processes and procedures and oversee a small finance team to ensure its effective operation.
There is the opportunity for flexible working hours and remote working opportunities.
Job Duties include:
- Producing monthly management accounts
- Reconcile, income, expenditure and balance sheet accounts
- Oversee the preparation of month-end schedules as part of the management accounts process and year-end schedules in advance of the annual audit
- Monitoring monthly payroll and pension information and their reconciliation for associated statutory reporting.
- Oversee all accounting procedures to ensure compliance with the organisations financial procedures
- Make recommendations to improve processes, policies and reporting and assist in helping to implement new processes and strategies.
- Preparation of the statutory Annual Report and Financial Statements
- Prepare statutory returns
- Prepare regular cashflow forecasts and maintain fixed asset register
- VAT accounting and reporting
- Assist with revenue, budgeting and forecasts and communicating financial information appropriately to stakeholders and senior management
- Qualified or part qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA, ICAEW)
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and financial reports
- Preparing reports for auditors, liaising with them and implementing recommendations
- Preparation of annual budgets
- Working with accounting software involving multiple budget centres
- Preparing VAT returns and grant claims
Mobile: 07494 397 019
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later