Business Development Manager
Our Client is seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to join their innovative and high achieving Sales team based in their Newcastle Head Office. This is an opportunity for a driven business development professional with the desire and experience to become part of a dynamic and ever-growing business and enjoy the benefits of its continued success. Amongst the many benefits with the role, the company prides itself in supporting and encouraging career progression and skill development, with training from the best in the business.
Reporting to the Sales Director, as the Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- Developing new business and a business network spanning across the UK.
- Conducting market research and identifying potential business.
- Strategically building, maintaining and developing strong business relationships and partnerships.
- Taking a proactive approach in contacting prospective businesses through the most effective and appropriate channel of communication.
- Maximising each sales opportunity.
- Representing the business at industry and networking events.
- Presenting to potential clients.
The successful candidate will have the following experience and attributes:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Business to Business Sales, with a proven track record in meeting and exceeding KPIs and targets.
- Efficient time management skills.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Have good commercial awareness.
- The ability to build and maintain strong business relationships.
If you are interested and would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please apply below.
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later