Business Development Manager
£35,000 - £45,000
We’re working with a well-respected, forward thinking Software solutions organisation based in Middlesborough, and due to their hard work and ambitious growth plans they’re expanding their business development team.
They pride themselves on providing bespoke and state of the art digital solutions to a wide range of clients, so they’re looking for a likeminded Digital B2B salesperson for continued success.
There’s a lucrative uncapped commission scheme to motivate sales growth, as well as flexible core working hours and onsite parking.
- You’ll be able to identify, develop and secure new & exciting business opportunities for Web, Software & SEO – this role will involves oversight of large bids, major contracts and tender submissions.
- The ability to take a client’s problem, and formulate a digital solution
- Produce and deliver high-level sales proposals and presentations at a senior level to secure new clientsBecome an expert on Calm’s specific products, services and solutions and be able to articulate them internally, to existing and prospective clients
- Cross-sell all of our client’s products & services
- Build long term relationships with target accounts based on a consultative sales approach, ensuring retention and repeat business
- Pursues excellence in all aspects of business and customer relations
- Supports and encourages colleagues in achieving outstanding results
- Target driven
- An active and knowledgeable networker with high business acumen and strategic agility
- Strong relationship builder with evidence of growing successful long-term business relationships
- Thrives on pressure and tight deadlines
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later