Newcastle upon Tyne
£35,000 - £40,000
BMC Accountancy and Finance are delighted to be working alongside an established business in the Newcastle area who are currently looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant on a full time, permanent contract.
This is a Monday to Friday, office-based role but there can be flexibility on start finish times to cater for school runs etc.
We have an exciting opportunity for a new Finance Assistant to join the team. We provide back-end office support (which includes finance administration) to membership associations. We also run awards and events nationally and internationally.
Applicants should be part or fully AAT qualified. The role lends itself to someone who has prior accountancy practice experience, although this is not essential and training support will be offered.
This position requires an experienced multitasker with strong organisation skills and a sound understanding of bookkeeping processes.
Tasks will involve:
- Processing purchase ledger invoices and expenses
- Processing sales ledger invoices
- Credit Control
- Managing incoming finance emails and enquiries
- Reconciliations between event and finance systems
The role will primarily be to work with and support our two in house Accountants, but the role also encompasses liaison between the finance department and the Events and Secretariat teams.
We offer the following benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Set number of work from home days per year
- Have your birthday off
- We provide funded training opportunities to help you progress in your career.
- Free parking
- A modern office in a central location, close to public transport hubs
- Travel opportunities nationally and internationally
- Team socials including a summer party and Christmas party.
Mobile: 07444 737 965
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later