Financial Reporting Accountant
£40,001 - £45,000
Our client is looking for an Accountant you’ll report into the Head of Financial Control & Reporting and you’ll form part of the FC&R Management team. As part of that team you’ll be heavily involved in the setting up of the financial control framework, including Finance policies, controls, and the Chart of Accounts.
You’ll manage a small accounting team with a real opportunity to make it your own. You’ll be the ‘go-to’ person for all technical accounting advice across the UK for both financial and non-financial stakeholders, and you’ll work closely with the BI & Reporting manager to establish and optimise financial reporting across the business. You’ll also be responsible for the production of monthly management accounts and all aspects of financial reporting.
Experience required –
- ACCA or ACA or CIMA qualified,
- minimum of a year post qualification experience
- Experience of working within a shared service environment
- Line management experience of a small accounting team.
- If you’ve got experience of change & transformation too that would be ideal.
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later