North East England
£25,000 - £30,000
£30,000 - £35,000
Our client is a leading digital agency with offices in the UK. They have a fantastic culture and working environment with hybrid working. They are looking for someone with in-depth knowledge of digital marketing, who enjoys working with B2C and B2B clients across a variety of exciting sectors.
- Overseeing the delivery of a wide range of marketing campaigns from single channel to fully integrated multi-channel campaigns for clients that sit in various sectors such as hospitality, finance, healthcare, retail and more.
- Coordinating the efforts of the internal teams to continually deliver value for our clients and maximise the impact we have on their businesses.
- Managing client and senior stakeholder expectations throughout the full lifespan of the campaigns by effectively communicating performance updates that impact our clients’ businesses.
- Working closely with the Growth Management team to proactively identify new opportunities for your clients that will drive revenue growth and maximise profitability.
- Always going above and beyond to deliver exceptional experiences for all our clients!
Benefits include 25 days annual leave with the option to buy more (plus public holidays and your birthday off), social activities and office events including monthly breakfast buffets, as well as a range of wellbeing options, a personal development plan, and more!
If this sounds like you click the apply today button or contact Sarah Minto, at email@example.com
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later