31 July 2018
31 July 2018
BMC Recruitment Group is a rapidly expanding specialist recruitment business headquartered in Newcastle upon Tyne. We are based in Milburn House which is close to Newcastle’s vibrant Quayside and a short walk to the city centre. Our business has grown markedly throughout 2017 and we intend to grow even further in 2018. We recruit into a number of specialist disciplines including sales, marketing, commercial, general management, finance and the creative and digital space.
We are now looking to hear from people who are interested in a career in recruitment. You will ideally have a couple of years work experience gained in a sales and/or customer facing role. We can offer a structured training programme and you will shadow experienced recruiters as you build your experience and knowledge. We will also consider applications from ambitious business and marketing graduates and/or lightly experienced recruiters who are looking for a more stimulating and rewarding environment in which to build their careers.
The following skills are desirable:
• You will be commercially savvy with an entrepreneurial outlook;
• Passionate about Business and able to articulate a high quality consultancy offer;
• A motivated, self-starter who can work at speed and work autonomously;
• Strong academic background, a wide and diverse extra-curricular CV;
• A desire to work longer and harder to achieve market leadership;
• Ambitious, determined, resilient and tenacious.
• Following your induction we can offer you the opportunity to work on a largely autonomous basis within a high performance culture where the commercial rewards are far greater than those of our competitors.
• You will develop your own business plan and take full responsibility for your own success.
• We offer support, training, development and excellent and superb resources but want any new incumbent to drive their own success.
• We offer a fantastic environment in which to work with like-minded individuals all focussed on growing our business, achieving their goals and working to achieve market leadership in our chosen markets.
• For an informal discussion about the opportunities that exist at BMC do not hesitate to give David Lovenbury a call on 07967 191 330 or email your CV to her at firstname.lastname@example.org