BMC Recruitment Group are delighted to be supporting an internationally recognised organisation, operating in the private sector with the recruitment of an Accounts Payable Administrator in what is a newly created role.
The business has offices across the globe, with their central finance function based in the Newcastle Office. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual who is eager to continue with a career in finance, with opportunities to progress within this finance department.
The successful candidate will work as part of a small team, ensuring invoices are accurately processed, payments to supplier are accurate whilst managing the company expenses policy.
- Working in a busy finance department, reporting in to the Group Finance Manager
- Assisting Management Accountants to ensure month end processes are completed in timely / accurate manner
- Inputting purchase invoices
- Processing expense claim forms
- Processing company credit cards
- Bank Reconciliations
- Assisting other Accounts Payable employees to ensure all invoices / paperwork is accurately processed
- Other ad hoc duties as required
The following skills are desirable:
- Experience of working in an accounts department would be desirable
- Actively working towards AAT
- Good academic qualifications
- Strong IT skills (including use of Excel)
- Good communication skills (written / verbal)
- Experience working with Sage would be preferred
- Experience working with multiple foreign currencies would be advantageous
- Experience working within a purchase ledger department would be desirable