BMC Recruitment Group are delighted to be working with a global, service based organisation based on Newcastle’s picturesque quayside with the recruitment of an Accounts Assistant on an initial temporary basis to support the finance team during business growth.
This position is suitable for an experienced Accounts Assistant, who is available at short notice with the contract likely to last between six and twelve months.
A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer for the successful candidate.
- Accounts payable duties to including invoice matching and processing
- Ensuring payments are paid accurately and in timely fashion payments
- To provide support to the wider payments team
- Ability to cover other payment roles as necessary
- Assisting with expenses
- Deal with general queries
- General administration – filing/photocopying/scanning
The following skills are desirable:
- Assist with any ad hoc administrative or financial tasks to ensure the smooth running of the department and to assist with service delivery.
- Any other duties commensurate with the role that may reasonably be required from time to time.
- Previous experience of working within an accounts environment.
- Strong numerical skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office (including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- IT Literate with the ability to quickly adapt to new systems.
- GCSE level standard of education or equivalent.
- Efficient & effective administration skills, demonstrating an attention to detail concerning work produced.