Salary: £55000 - 70000
Sector: Accountancy and Finance
Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: BMC/04/2579 KL
My client is an established national firm of chartered accountants, specialising in tax solutions and investigations and enquiries for clients throughout the UK.
You will be responsible for the provision of specialist advice on Private Client focussed matters including trusts (employment related trusts, family trusts and potentially charitable trusts and foundations), IHT/Estate planning, CGT planning, wills and probate.
- Maintain and develop existing relationships with clients and assist in developing new relationships with third party referrers and their clients.
- Assisting the Director of Trusts and Estates in managing private client matters, with a particular focus on trusts.
- Administration of trusts and estates (including tax compliance, accounts preparation and record keeping).
- Advising on Inheritance Tax and Capital Gains Tax matters (including planning).
The following skills are essential:
- The successful candidate must be willing to work closely with other departments and fee earners within the Firm.
- It is anticipated that you will have experience of Trust work, but your background may be Private Client/Personal Tax.
- Strong communications skills and academics are essential for this role, which has huge potential for progression within this highly successful business.