Salary: £45000 - 50000 per annum
Sector: Technology (IT)
Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: BMC/10/2890 LD
Our client is a Cloud Managed Service Provider (CMSP) who specialize in maintaining and delivering IT services to the highest standard. The organisation both design and implement solutions based around protecting businesses, as well as creating business value. All areas of business provide a second-to-none service catered by professional, dedicated account managers and tech experts.
Shifts range from 07:00 to 15:30 / 09:00 to 17:30 / 10:00 to 18:30.
The responsibilities required in this role are:
- Resolution of Hardware and Software Server problems keeping within defined service level agreements – up to 3rd line support in Support Desk or on Client Site.
- Escalation (if required), technical issues to ITE3’s or Project Team Engineers, contractual issues to NOC Manager
- Resolution of hardware and software desktop/laptop problems keeping within defined service level agreements – up to 3rd line in Support Desk or on Client Site.
- Pro-actively provide ongoing support of network and email systems
- Maintain Service Packs and drivers ensuring they are up to date, and server performance is kept at a maximum, and down time kept to a minimum.
- To perform Site Surveys as and when required and document.
- Ensure all site documentation is accurate and up-to date.
- Update all calls allocated at each stage of the call, i.e. respond, update, close etc.
- Take ownership of problems, troubleshooting them whilst constantly liaising with the client and completing all paper work involved.
The following skills are essential:
- Experience designing & implementing Unified Communications Solutions
- Experience in Pre-Sales
- Minimum 5 years technical experience
- Extensive experience working across the Cisco UC Stack (CUCM, Telepresence, Unity, IM & P, ISRs, WebEx, Teams, Hybrid Services, Expressways, Meeting Server)
- Experience working with Call Recording (e.g. Redbox, Carin)
- Experience working with various carrier technologies. i.e. PSTN, ISDN, SIP
- Have the Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Well organised, with good attention to detail
- Must be able to interphase with both technical and non-technical customers.