Location: North East England
Sector: Technology (IT)
Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: BMC/05/2092 PH
BMC are delighted to be assisting our client with the appointment of an SEO Specialist to join a growing team of ground-breaking SEO and Digital Marketing specialists. Our client currently own and run around 20 revenue generating websites, primarily within the iGaming space, but are now expanding into other niches.
They are looking for someone that, with the correct training and support, can help drive traffic to a portfolio of these sites.
Salary is very competitive plus a profit share from the websites that you work on.
- Full SEO ownership for at least one of websites
- Managing day-to-day technical SEO priorities and deliverables
- Liaison and delegation of work to the Outreach / link-building team
- Maintain class-leading technical knowledge that is up to date and built on verifiable sources
- Assist or lead initiatives to develop, expand and improve the SEO performance
- Conducting technical audits and other technical analysis elements
- Drive internal knowledge share and be a source of reliable information for the rest of the team
The following skills are desirable:
- Self-starter and self-learning mentality
- Experience with Google Analytics or other analytics packages
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience working in SEO and on SEO campaigns
- Experience with working to deadlines and managing time effectively
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Good school grades A*-C
- Experience of self-directed learning or research, particularly in a technical subject
- Experience with data analysis
- An interest in online gaming
- Experience specifically in delivering a SEO service, either for one of your own sites, or for someone else
Our client are a smallish company. The working environment is relaxed and friendly (and not in any way ‘corporate’). You will be working alongside some of the brightest young minds in the region. You will learn new things, develop and improve yourself, and have fun along the way!
If you’ve dabbled in SEO before, in any way, and have a strong interest in it, we’d love to hear from you!