Location: North East England
Salary: £25000 - 30000 per annum
Sector: Sales & Marketing
Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: BMC/05/2622 DL
Our client, an award winning digital marketing agency based in Tyne and Wear, are looking for an SEO Manager to join their rapidly growing organisation.
The company are a vibrant, dedicated, client-focused business. Specialising in organic search engine optimisation that drives leads, sales and brand visibility for their clients, they are also experts in pay-per-click, online reputation management, conversion rate optimisation and content marketing. This is an opportunity to join one of the most successful digital marketing firms in the North East.
As an SEO Consultant, you will report to the Organic Search Director. You will be responsible for delivering organic search results through technical strategy and an onsite and outreach focus. While working alongside our consultants and executives, you will grow traffic, rankings and conversions for clients whilst minimising link profile risks.
The responsibilities required in this role are:
- Perform in-depth keyword research to formulate the target terms for a client’s campaign
- Review a websites backlinks to identify any harmful or damaging links
- Carry out technical audits on a website to make sure that it performs well under Googles search standards, is accessible by search engines and is built for search
- Monitor client’s websites for performance and recommend areas for improvement
- Collaborate with other internal teams (e.g. PPC, CRO) to ensure the successful delivery of a cross channel campaign
- Produce project reports and present to clients and key stakeholders
- Own campaigns to drive growth and upsell opportunities
- Keep SEO knowledge up to date with the ever-evolving world of search and actively communicate updates to the rest of the business
- Assist the new business team with pitches and proposals
The following skills are essential:
- A basic understanding of Search Engine Optimisation
- Good understanding of Google Analytics.
- Commercially astute with a strong analytical mind.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
- Self-motivated with a willingness to contribute ideas, ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- A team player who has the ability and confidence to work on own initiative and independently when needed.
- An attention to detail whilst delivery of above-standard documentation.
- Willingness to own a problem to deliver a solution.
- A passion to work in marketing, advertising and campaign management.