Location: South East England
Salary: £32000 - 46000 per annum
Sector: Accountancy and Finance
Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: BMC/06/2682 KL
Our client are an internationally operating Chartered Accountants firm, specialising in personal, corporate taxation and financial advice to both international groups and private individuals.
They are looking for a Senior Tax Consultant to join their Private Client Tax department.
The responsibilities required in this role are:
- Personal tax compliance for High Net Worth Individuals.
- Provision of tax advice to both compliance and non-compliance clients on a variety of different issues, including advising clients with respect to the implications of changes to the taxation of non-doms and offshore trusts applying from 6 April 2017.
The day to day work will involve a wide range of tax and accounting skills, including:
- Preparation of tax returns for UK domiciled and non-UK-domiciled high net worth individuals.
- Preparation of specialist computations, for example tax pool computations for offshore trusts and “mixed fund” analysis.
- Providing advice to UK domiciled and non-UK-domiciled individuals on wide range of issues such as those set out above.
- Dealing with clients and third parties internationally in an efficient and effective manner.
The following skills are essential:
- A CTA Qualification is desirable, but the role will suit someone working towards it
- Sound technical skills
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and in a deadline environment
- Good IT skills and receptive to technology changes