Location: North East England
Salary: £30000 - 550000 per annum
Sector: Technology (IT)
Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: BMC 06 2697 HW
Our client, a market-leading, global organisation based in Newcastle are looking to expand their development team with mid-level (£30k-£40k) and Lead members (£45k-£55k).
The responsibilities required in this role are:
- Java 8 or higher.
- Issue tracking software – ideally Jira.
- Distributed source code management tools – ideally Git and Bitbucket.
- SQL queries and database access tools.
- XML technologies (XSD, XPath, XQuery, XSL, and XSLT).
- SOAP and REST Web Services.
- HTML, CSS and CSS frameworks (like Bootstrap).
- Experience working with responsive and mobile design.
- IOC containers such as Spring – not essential.
The following skills are essential:
- Positive, can-do attitude with the ability to encourage and motivate fellow team members.
- Deliver quality solution by adopting methodologies and best practice.
- Logical thinker with strong Problem solving skills.
- Experience of working to and delivering to deadlines.
- Builds and maintains effective relationships with colleagues and customers; is respected and trusted.
- Flexible in working under changing and different work settings.
- Convey a strong sense of urgency and drives issues to closure.