Location: South East England
Salary: £22000 - 32000 per annum
Sector: Accountancy and Finance
Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: BMC/03/2510 KL
Established office of an award winning Accountancy Firm require a part qualified or qualified by experience accountant to join their friendly team and develop their career.
There may be the potential for this role to offer slightly reduced hours.
- Working as part of a small friendly team you will assist with the accounts preparation and tax returns of small local businesses.
- You will be supported both by qualified team members but also by the Firms operations and Training Partners.
- You will meet with clients and provide advice where able or refer to Directors on more complex matters.
The following skills are desirable:
- Experience gained in a UK based Independent Firm
- AAT qualified, ACCA part qualified or qualified by experience
- Able to prepare statutory accounts for review
- Broad tax knowledge and the desire to develop knowledge further
- You will be supported to develop your career at your own pace
- Study support for AAT or ACCA if desired
- Possibility of slightly reduced working hours
- Great and supportive team environment