Location: North East England
Salary: £35000 - 50000 per annum
Sector: Technology (IT)
Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: BMC/03/2534 MW
Our client currently have an exciting opportunity for a Salesforce Developer to join their Commercial IT team based in Newcastle upon Tyne. If you have experience in multi Salesforce Clouds, and a passion for collaboration, this will be a fantastic opportunity.
As our Salesforce Developer, you will be required to have a knowledge of multiple Salesforce Clouds, Lightning specifically. You will need to be able to interpret requirements from stakeholders and translate them into technical solutions. This role will allow you to work on multiple projects and support BAU/continuous improvement initiatives. You will be joining a new team due to the recent acquisition of the Salesforce platform in the business
The responsibilities required in this role are:
- Working with the Business Analyst / Project Leads to define and understand requirements, challenging where necessary in terms of Salesforce capabilities.
- Take business requirements and support on the design of Salesforce solutions leveraging the native capabilities of the platform with minimum custom coding.
- Exposure to multiple components of the Salesforce Lightning Platform with configuration experience desirable
- Produce technical documentation and functional specifications for custom implementations (where required).
- Support the technical delivery of custom development, integration and data migration elements within the Salesforce environment and ensuring that code developed is technically sound, working with QA and business test teams for assurance and defect management
- Ability to work as part of a project team or work independently on smaller tasks directly with business users
- Support the Product Backlog for Salesforce in terms of functional or technical debt created or not delivered through day 1 greenfield implementations or extensions
- Able to research solutions and solve technical issues independently
- Strong Salesforce integration experience is essential
The following skills are essential:
- 1 – 3 years of demonstrable experience as a Salesforce Developer
- Worked on multiple Salesforce development projects across the Sales, Service and Marketing Clouds, with demonstrable experience in Apex, Visualforce, and Lightening coding
- Salesforce Developer certifications where possible
- Good understanding of declarative development (point & click) & Salesforce best practice
- Possess and maintain technical proficiency with Salesforce technology, including seasonal releases
- Experience in Process Automation, Security configuration, Data Model creation, Reports and Dashboards creation, Communities and Force dot com Sites, Single Sign On
- Understanding of Agile development principles