Location: North East England
Salary: £25000 - 26500
Sector: Sales & Marketing
Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: BMC/09/2857 DL
Our client offer a complete range of products and services for property business, backed up by a strong support team and technical expertise. An employer of choice with fantastic benefits this is a great opportunity for an experienced sales professional looking to progress and potentially develop in to Key Account Manager a fast growing business.
The role is to sell software solutions and services from across our client’s portfolio (Alto, Jupix and Expert Agent) to estate agents across a designated territory. Based from home and covering a defined territory
- To develop, manage and maintain a territory in order to ensure monthly/quarterly target achieved and exceeded
- To sell all current products across the portfolio and any new products that are promoted.
- Ensure a minimum specified number of sales appointments per week
- To generate leads via regular and targeted telephone cold calling and account visits.
- To manage all customer account administration on CRM system, Salesforce.
- To account manage existing customers within your territory and enhance customer relationships.
- To attend selected exhibitions and events throughout the year.
- To ensure that procedures in relation to order entry/customer services adhered to
The following skills are essential:
- Drive and determination + Full Clean Drivers Licence
- Builds immediate rapport and on-going relationships
- First-class presentation skills
- Is an excellent listener and communicator
- Is target driven and motivated by deadlines
- Has the ability to prioritise effectively to reliably exceed sales quotas
- A strong and supportive team player
- Has a flexible and adaptable attitude
- Is extremely keen to succeed and exceed expectations
- A confident commercial thinker
- Is articulate, well presented and professional
- Sales experience and experience of working in target-driven environment
- Experience within the UK property market is strongly preferred
- OTE £60-70K + Car + Benefits
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays (can buy or carry over 5 days)
- Private health and dental
- Up to 7.5% pension contribution by the company
- Birthday day off, move house day off, charity day off
- Training and development