Location: Yorkshire and Humber
Salary: £25000 - 30000
Sector: Accountancy and Finance
Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: BMC/12/2418 KL
A national accountancy firm are looking to appoint an Outsourcing Senior Assistant to their outsourcing team in Newcastle.
Whether you are AAT Qualified, thinking about your ACCA studies or simply qualified by experience in accounting we would like to hear from you.
- Processing accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank payments and GL journals
- Following client guidelines to ensure policies regarding approval and payment of such invoices occur
- Reconciliation of Bank accounts
- Resolving internal and external queries relating to invoices and bank reconciliations
- Posting transactions into the General Ledger
- Preparation of month end accrual and prepayment journals
- Preparation of accurate management accounts schedules
- Quarterly VAT returns ready for Manager review
- Daily communication with clients.
The following skills are desirable:
- You will have the ability to communicate clearly at all levels, manage multiple accounts and be organised to manage your own workflow is crucial.
- Whilst experience in an accountancy firm would be preferred, those from Industry will also be considered.
- Further opportunities to continue with study are available.
- Experienced gained in an Accountancy or Outsourcing organisation
- Significant exposure to statutory and management accounts
- AAT/ACCA/ACA qualification