Location: North East England
Salary: £40000 Annum
Sector: Sales & Marketing
Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: BMC/12/2411WS
My client are looking for a dynamic Marketing Manager to add to their expanding business. The business is an independent firm of Financial Advisers, helping clients build financial security for over 20 years.
The team provides retirement planning, investment management, tax planning and inheritance planning services.
The successful candidate will be tasked with coordinating with all parts of the business, in particular will the General Manager and owner. It will require the development and management of external suppliers (content developers, web developers, advertising agencies, PR, media, and social media).
- Delivery of lead generation targets (volume and quality)
- Delivery of new client acquisition & revenue targets
- Cost control & management of all marketing expenditure and marketing overheads
- Brand development
- Marketing budgeting and planning
- Marketing communications, advertising, PR, & sponsorship preparing and implement promotional & advertising campaigns
- Marketing team leadership, direction & management (internal & external)
- Management of suppliers
- Compliance – Ensure that all marketing communications activities comply with FCA requirements.
- KPI Reporting
The following skills are desirable:
- Graduate calibre with formal marketing qualifications (CIM, IPA, DMA).
- Minimum of 5 years marketing experience at a management level.
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge in all areas of digital marketing.
- Worked in a regulated market.
- Strong leadership and motivational management skills.
- Creative flair, business acumen and entrepreneurial style towards business development. Innovative thinker and creative problem solver.
- Proven experience of successful team management/leadership qualities and decision making skills – planning and delegation skills.
- Drive and motivation to deal with a wide range of tasks and deal with conflicting priorities.
- Experience in dealing with customers and suppliers in a variety of situations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills plus excellent numeric ability.
- Strong knowledge of up to date ICT systems within a commercial marketing environment.
- Flexible attitude to working in a dynamic environment goals.
25 days Holiday, Private health insurance