Location: North East England
Salary: £30000 - 40000 Annum
Sector: Sales & Marketing
Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: BMC/10/2316 WS
My client is on the hunt for a Senior Paid Marketing Manager to join their award winning creative agency.
As Senior Paid Marketing Manager, you will lead the PPC strategy and manage a team of campaign Managers across all single and multi-service clients; assessing campaign performance, providing strategic recommendations, driving team improvements and maintaining strong client relationships. You’ll provide the team of Paid Marketing Managers and Executives with training and strategic support, and work closely with the senior services team to develop and improve our overall PPC offering.
I’m looking for an experienced digital marketer with a strong understanding of Paid Marketing and all areas of PPC.
You’ll have experience of designing and developing successful strategies to achieve clients’ objectives, as well as a deep understanding of the “nuts and bolts” of PPC implementation, particularly via AdWords, Bing, Social platforms, including paid and search engine marketing tools and software.
Previous agency PPC experience would be valuable, but also happy to consider those with experience gained via an in-house position. In addition to PPC and digital marketing experience, they are looking for strong account management and client communication skills, and line management experience would also be advantageous.
The responsibilities required in this role are:
- Strategy Development: Build a deep understanding of your client’s needs and priorities by ingraining yourself in their digital & business objectives, to create tailored PPC strategies that will enable them to achieve their goals.
- Strategy Implementation: Monitor the performance of multi-channel PPC campaigns, and develop creative ways to improve them via search, shopping, display, video, mobile and social. Approach optimisation tactics with a ‘continuous improvement’ mind-set, and motivate the Managers and Executives within the team to think in the same way.
- Reporting & Analysis: Continually monitor campaign and service performance; identifying areas of improvement, then take data-driven action to address them, escalating issues or building business cases where appropriate.
- Client Communication: Take responsibility for maintaining a close relationship with a number of our large accounts, and communicate well with key stakeholders to ensure that PPC strategies are tailored to their needs.
- Technical Knowledge: Maintain a high level of technical knowledge, including up-to-date PPC and Google Analytics qualifications. Have a keen interest in the future of PPC and how the agency can integrate the latest technology and tools to improve client experience and performance.
- Project Management: Oversee the implementation of account plans, ensuring campaigns perform and client objectives are delivered on time and on budget.
- Team Leadership: Support a team of Paid Marketing Managers and Executives; providing training and support to improve campaign performance. Work with them towards achieving SMART personal objectives and full adoption of the processes.
- Commercial: Support new business and client services teams with audits, market research and proposals; developing new ways to demonstrate the agency’s expertise, and ensure our offering stands-out in a competitive digital agency marketplace.