Location: South East England
Salary: £40000 - 60000
Sector: Accountancy and Finance
Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: BMC/06/2686
Our client is an Independent Financial Advisory Firm with a national presence and an entrepreneurial and dynamic feel who are continuing to grow nationally as well as regionally.
We are looking for highly skilled and ambitious individuals to join to their team to assist their strategic growth plans.
Our client is seeking an Independent Financial Advisor in Buckinghamshire.
You may have an existing portfolio of clients you wish to bring with you or be seeking to join an organisation with an existitng client base and leads provided by their Professional Service Arm:
You will be able to deliver a ‘whole of market’ service including Retirement planning, Investment planning and model portfolios, Estate planning, Wealth management, Business and personal protection and Specialist investment advice.
- Meeting with potential new clients to identify financial planning needs and solutions and conduct review meetings with existing clients
- Generate new business from the existing accountancy and financial services client base
- Comply with the ethos of K our client and to put client care as a priority at all times
- Identify and promote the wider services of the business that be relevant to new or existing clients
- Communicate effectively with Senior Management and Partners
The following skills are essential:
- The successful candidate must have Competent Advisor Status and previously worked in an advisory role.
- You be experienced and qualified to a minimum of Diploma Qualified and ideally Advanced/Chartered or committed to work towards this achievement and hold a current Statement of Professional Standing
- You will be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills and the ability to hold effective meetings.
- You will be able to independently generate and follow up business leads
- Be a competent and accurate user of back office systems
- You must be an ambitious and entrepreneurial genuinely seeking to develop your career with a fast moving organisation