Location: North East England
Sector: Accountancy and Finance
Job Type: Contract
Job Reference: BMC/09/2872 NE
Our client is a large service based organisation who are currently going through a period of change and in turn are looking to recruit a Group Assurance Finance Partner.
The responsibilities required in this role are:
- Provide assurance to management that key change programmes have been appropriately implemented across the Group;
- Delivery of ad-hoc audits, including data analytics and financial audit review for Management (either Company level, Country level, Divisional Level)
- Fulfilling requests for business support such as E2E process and controls review;
- Perform gap analysis to identify whether businesses are meeting minimum standards of compliance;
- Respond to whistle-blowing allegations and investigate allegations of fraud;
- Investigate non-compliance issues and make recommendations for effective remediation;
- Involvement in the implementation of new Group Policies;
- Support businesses in implementing recommendations identified by The Group Internal Audit Team which enhance the businesses internal control environment.
The role will report into the Group Assurance Manager, who reports directly to the Group Financial Controller.
The following skills are essential:
- University degree or equivalent
- Ideally working towards or already achieved professional qualification in accountancy
- 3 years minimum auditing experience
- Ability to analyse, evaluate and identify accounting issues and control weaknesses.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills essential.
- High standards of integrity.
- Ability to successfully work together in a small team
- Fluency in English is compulsory.
- Fluency in another of the Group’s languages is highly desirable.