Location: North East England
Salary: £40000 - 45000 DOE
Sector: Accountancy and Finance
Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: BMC/08/2236 SG
This is a well-known organisation which is going through a period of positive change, and significant growth. A large, worldwide service business- operating in numerous countries- this is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to join a reputable business.
The main purpose of the role will be to work with a team of Business Partners to help deliver the following:
- Provide assurance to management that key change programmes have been appropriately implemented across the Group;
- Delivery of ad-hoc audits, including data analytics and financial audit review for Management (either Company level, Country level, Divisional Level)
- Fulfilling requests for business support such as E2E process and controls review;
- Perform gap analysis to identify whether businesses are meeting minimum standards of compliance;
- Respond to whistle-blowing allegations and investigate allegations of fraud;
- Investigate non-compliance issues and make recommendations for effective remediation;
- Involvement in implementation of new Group Policies;
- Support businesses in implementing recommendations identified by The Group Internal Audit Team which enhance the businesses internal control environment.
The role will report into the Group Assurance Manager, who reports directly to the Group Financial Controller.
The following skills are desirable:
- 3 years minimum auditing experience
- Ability to analyse, evaluate and identify accounting issues and control weaknesses.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills essential.
- High standards of integrity.
- Ability to successfully work together in a small team
- Fluency in English is compulsory.
- Fluency in another of the Group’s languages is highly desirable.