Location: North East England
Sector: Accountancy and Finance
Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: BMC/04/2595
Our client are an establish accountancy firm based in Newcastle who are looking to recruit a Sales Team Administrator who can assist the firm’s growth and business development objectives and maintain relationships with existing and new clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop a career in financial administration/sales. Our client has very much a promote from within culture
To provide both administrative and technical support to fee earners, either as part of the team or individually. The role plays a vital part in the maintaining and developing comprehensive information for clients using our CRM system and other bespoke software. To monitor and report on activities and provide relevant information to the team is also an essential part of the role.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Provide a positive and active support function to facilitate Fee Earners in the achievement of targets, ensuring tight deadlines are adhered to.
- Deal with introducer/clients and outside agencies in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone, or via email
- Update and accurately manage computer system and log introducer/client data, to provide accurate information to introducers/clients and Fee Earners
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
- To produce and send business letters/agreements/emails and reports using a variety of methods
- Assist Fee Earners with billings etc.
- To produce further information using MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ensure the highest level of introducer/client service is delivered at all times
- Maintain operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes. Maintain client confidentiality and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Ensuring that the data recorded on the data information forms is entered onto the specific database completely and accurately.
- Identifying any problems with the database and taking appropriate action in discussion with your line manager. Maintaining adequate records, keeping an up to date filing system.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ensuring that appropriate security measures are taken to prevent unauthorised access to data, in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
The following skills are essential:
- AAT/ATT qualification would be beneficial
- Previous experience in financial or sales administration is essential
- Previous experience using a CRM system