Salary: £28000 - 30000 per annum
Sector: Engineering and Manufacturing
Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: BMC/06/2671 NE
Our Clients vision is to be a leading international institution in terms of innovative technology solutions in the Offshore Renewables Energy Sector. They develop and deliver the most cutting-edge projects, focussing on the new frontiers being pushed by the sector.
This role is pivotal in providing an efficient financial processing capability within the organisation. The successful candidate will provide day to day operational support to the finance team. They will specifically, administer the tight financial controls and demonstrate a deep understanding of the funding streams relating to the project.
The responsibilities required in this role are:
- Administer ERDF / WEFO funded projects where appropriate, adhering rigidly to guidelines in order to minimise risk of clawback.
- Awareness of overall funding requirements and as such show a willingness to work closely with various colleagues throughout the business to ensure all outputs, including non-financial are delivered.
- Processing all Supplier Invoices accurately and on a timely basis
- Ensuring invoices are paid to the agreed specification.
- Raising or responding to all queries relating to purchase ledger either internally or externally
- Administration / Procurement knowledge
The following skills are essential:
- Strong Communication Skills – both written and verbal.
- Ability to effectively prioritise workload and work to funding deadlines.
- Confidence to work with individuals from across the organisation at all seniority levels
- Team player and self-starter with ability to work with minimum supervision and work proactively using their own initiative.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook software.
- Knowledge of SAGE accounting software advantageous.
- Public company background advantageous.
- ERDF knowledge highly desirable