Location: North East England
Sector: Accountancy and Finance
Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: BMC/10/2347 NS
BMC are delighted to be assisting one of the UK’s largest service based organisations with the recruitment of a Finance Executive on a permanent and full time basis.
This is an exciting time to join the firm, where no two days will be the same.
Applicants should have had a strong career to date, with in depth knowledge of accounts payable responsibilities and will be able to manage their own workload.
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Processing of Purchase invoices
- Processing of weekly payments
- Assisting with reconciliation of Bank accounts
- Resolving internal and external queries relating to invoices and bank reconciliations
- Posting transactions into the General Ledger
- Assist in the preparation of month end accrual and prepayment journals
- Liaise with internal & external stakeholders in a professional manner and deal quickly and effectively with queries
- Work in accordance with defined systems and processes
The following skills are desirable:
- Confident telephone and email manner
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines
- Good working knowledge and experience of working with MS excel, word and outlook
- Experience of working with Navision would be an advantage
- Eagerness to learn and gain further knowledge