Location: South East England
Sector: Accountancy and Finance
Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: BMC/01/2451 KL
Opportunity to develop your career in a unique Businesses Services Organisation, with offices in the Thames Valley and London. Working as part of a busy and successful team this role offers genunine career progression. The business has achieved double digit organic growth over the last few years, and this continuing trend has created the need for additional Directors/Salaried Partners across Audit, Business Services and Tax (Private Client, Corporate and Indirect).
Working as part of the senior management team, there is a real Partnership opportunity for the right candidate who can demonstrate delivery.
- Organising and overseeing work for a significant client portfolio of UK and Overseas clients.
- Overseeing the review process identifying risks and managing accordingly
- Managing a team of staff
- Producing management reports highlighting issues and providing potential solutions
- Active engagement with senior staff within your clients to gain a good understanding of their businesses
- Involvement in internal production and planning meetings on a weekly basis
- Delivering client work on time and on budget
- Active involvement in business development and the Firms strategic growth plans
- Travel when required to overseas clients and conferences
The following skills are desirable:
- ACA/CTA qualified
- Experience of leading, supervising and coaching members of staff
- Delivering results and meeting client expectations
- Analysing and presenting recommendations
- Planning and organising
- Flexible office base and flexi-time
- Above market rate salary & benefit package
- Further Professional studies fully supported