Location: North East England
Salary: £18000 - 19500 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: BMC/04/2563 DL
I am currently assisting an award winning integrated technology business with the recruitment of a Customer Services Advisor. Offering resolutions to all order and delivery queries. You will be a part of a Customer Service team which is continuing to grow as our client grows.
Working with a team of team of professionals your primary focus will be to give a quality, professional service to all contacts driving commercial success across multiple touchpoints and work with a range of high profile brands, as well as smaller growing companies.
The responsibilities required in this role are:
- Respond efficiently to all customer enquiries
- Manage own workload in a fast paced environment with meticulous attention to detail.
- Provide insight to all offerings and apply full knowledge of our products and services
- Be able to confidently supply accurate information
- Liaise directly with 3 rd party suppliers in professional manner
- Take receipt of customer requests and queries; and action accordingly mainting compliant company records
- Manage expectations and offer a resolution in timely manner
- Process orders from files supplied ensuring client receives the correct finished product
- Retain accurate log of all work in progress
The following skills are essential:
- Excellent organizational skills, with an attention to detail
- Demonstrate time management skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritise work, and make decisions quickly and independently
- Manage full workload keeping within service levels and KPI’s
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Must be articulate, an understanding of print would be an advantage but not essential