Location: West Midlands
Salary: £22000 - 25000 per annum
Sector: Sales & Marketing
Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: BMC/09/2878 DL
As the CRM Executive, it will be your responsibility to undertake the day-to-day execution of email and direct marketing programmes focussed on the recruitment, retention and reactivation of key customers segments.
The responsibilities required in this role are:
- Timely production of campaign briefs, supported by our CRM and creative agencies, to include copy and creative requirements.
- Ensuring accurate reporting on activity, building in a test and learn approach to campaigns to ensure optimisation.
- Responsibility for campaign selections and development through our in-house CRM system.
- Undergo regular training on the CRM system in order to become the expert of the system internally.
- Provide post campaign analysis of CRM activity to support wider Marketing reporting requirements.
- Provide support to the CRM Manager in delivering the CRM strategy, including channel and campaign developments that drive customer value.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of all automated communications programmes.
- Work with the rest of the Commercial team to deliver integrated marketing campaigns that directly support the brand positioning and Commercial team objectives.
- Contribute to the maintenance of a sophisticated ‘single customer view’.
- Conduct competitor analysis, build insight and seek out new opportunities for programme improvement.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of GDPR to contribute to business compliance.
- Build strong relationships with a number of external partner agencies.
The following skills are essential:
Have you previous marketing experience? Specifically direct marketing activities?
Experience of working with CRM systems and building customer selections?
Do you love numbers? Will you enjoy the reporting and the data analysis this role requires?
Are you a Google Analytics and Excel master?
Can you demonstrate your ability to prioritise and multitask?
It would be great if you could also demonstrate the below:
– Educated to degree level
– GDPR knowledge
– HTML skills