Location: North East England
Sector: Sales & Marketing
Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: BMC/04/2552 DL
BMC are excited to be working with a large North East business, who specialise in selling consumer products through a multi-channel sales strategy, including wholesale, e-commerce, grocery and independents, among others. They offer a predominantly branded proposition with some retailer label products within a fast paced, energetic environment.
The person we are looking for is charismatic and energetic with a passion for brand design and a real will to succeed. You will know how to get the best from your team, as well as enjoying working collaboratively to help meet business goals.
The responsibilities required in this role are:
- Design and Creation of marketing materials, assets and communication including Product Packaging, Licensed Product and Packaging.
- Researching new design trends
- Manage a small team of graphic designers
- Plan, implement, monitor and report on performance and development.
- Design and Creation of a full range of marcomms materials including but not limited to; Advertisements, Editorial pieces, E-mail shots, Point of Sale, Brochures, Display, Leaflets and Flyers, Digital including Social Media.
- Conduct all company activity in accordance and with respect for the rules and values of the company
- Liaise with UK and European Marketing and Sales to respond to briefs.
- At all times plan to exceed your customer’s expectations
- Perform all other duties as required
- Prior experience in a creative role.
- Experience of working with brands is essential.
- Experience of working with licensed brands is desirable.
- Experience in FMCG packaging design is desirable.
- Creative – (Demonstrated with a previous portfolio)
- Superb attention to detail
- People Management
- Team player
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.