Location: North East England
Sector: Accountancy and Finance
Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: BMC/07/2765 NE
Our client is one of the fastest growing Corporate Finance firms in the North East which is looking to recruit a Corporate Finance Executive in a newly created role which has arisen due to a period of substantial growth.
You will be responsible for supporting the delivery of high-quality lead advisory services to clients, reporting directly into the partners on a variety of M&A, fund raising, private equity and strategic projects and transactions.
Whilst the successful candidate will not necessarily have significant past corporate finance experience, they will have a strong desire to learn and develop in this exciting and dynamic field under the supervision of award-winning and vastly experienced mentors.
- Preparation, development and refinement of financial modelling to support transactions and projects.
- Organising, analysing, interpreting and presenting client information in documents and reports to support transactions.
- Researching and making contact with companies, investors and industries to assist in acquisition searches and disposal mandates.
- Assistance on running, project managing and administering transactions.
- Owning and maintaining a range of in-house tools and reports to support business development, market research and practice admin.
- Presenting a positive image of the practice and building productive relationships with both clients and other professionals.
- Deliver any other appropriate tasks for the benefit of the business as reasonably requested.
- Strive to embody the firms core values and support its overall mission.
The following skills are essential:
- You will be a fully qualified chartered Accountant either ACCA, CIMA or ACA
- Strong and confident communication skills both verbal and written
- You will be an ambitious, commercially minded and adaptable individual with the ability to develop and maintain relationships with key people
- Good Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- You will have a keen and genuine interest in building a successful career in Corporate Finance
- A desire to learn and a passion for achieving personal and collective goals
- Strong organisational skills and a candidate who can prioritise and manage their workload