Salary: £35000 - 50000 per annum
Sector: Accountancy and Finance
Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: BMC/05/2610 KL
Global Accountancy Firm are offering the opportunity to develop your skills and expertise within the corporate finance arena.
Based in modern office in central Edinburgh, accessible from the main line train station.
You will work as part of the Corporate Finance (due diligence) team and deliver technically accurate and cost effective corporate finance due diligence services to clients whilst developing further technical competence in this area.
- Preparation of due diligence reports in respect of acquisitions, private equity acquisitions, pre-lending reviews and due diligence
- Assisting with identification of key issues and input into preparation of executive summaries.
- Liaise with clients and lawyers during execution of transactions.
- Liaise with other department (e.g. tax) throughout transaction.
- Assist with preparation and delivery of proposals and business development presentations.
- Build relationships with local intermediary markets (banks, lawyers, etc.).
The following skills are essential:
- ICAS, CA, ICAEW ACA or ACCA qualification with a strong pass rate
- Technically strong with good understanding of UK GAAP and ideally IFRS.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Displays a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ideally some exposure to or experience in due diligence