Location: South East England
Salary: £40000 - 50000 per annum plus bonus
Sector: Sales & Marketing
Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: BMC/06/2691 DL
Our client is an innovative provider of technology solutions, both hardware and software, to the construction sector, designing, developing and manufacturing bespoke products ensuring quality and taking pride in delivering solutions that improve safety and drive efficiencies, due to continued growth and success in the sector, our client are looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to complement the existing team.
Are you a solution and customer focused sales professional? Do you have the experience, drive and commitment required to play your part in the continued success of this truly special organisation?
The responsibilities required in this role are:
- You will be expected to demonstrate and consult around existing and bespoke solutions, taking a consultative approach to drive sales and creating lasting relationships with clients.
- Develop new business in UK and European countries.
- Sustain appropriate levels of communication and collaboration between both the client and the Customer at all times.
- Generate business from new identified opportunities and handle current prospects and relationships.
- Lead and facilitate the contract negotiation efforts with potential clients to optimise the benefits to the organization.
- Collaborate with business support & Delivery teams to create value propositions for target clients and generate winning Proposals and Bid Responses.
- Identification of opportunities for the client in Engineering and Design Led manufacturing through implementation of Marketing Campaigns along with the Marketing teams.
- Responsible for the achievement of set revenue targets of the financial year.
- Maintain & Manage relationships with the Senior Management of internal and external stake holders.
- Support the senior management review meetings through regular reporting on new and existing accounts.
- Pursue opportunities within existing/new customers across your designated and agreed regions
The following skills are essential:
- A degree in Engineering, Electronic or Mechanical or other relevant discipline would be desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and realistic expectations of others.
- Experience of constructions and the electronics sector will be essential.
- Understanding and experience of the Linux operating system would be desirable.
- You will be an enthusiastic pro-active individual with great communication skills.
- Organised and structured in your approach to forecasting and generating new business.
- You will have experience in meeting and exceeding targets, be competent in B2B sales, and account management and a demonstrated history of building strong relationships with key decision makers in local, regional and national companies.