Sector: Accountancy and Finance
Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: BMC/04/2557
Our client are a rapidly growing accountancy firm based in Newcastle who are looking to recruit a Business Development Executive who can assist the firm’s growth and business development objectives and maintain relationships with existing and new clients.
The role will be office based and provides an excellent opportunity to progress your career in business development.
- To be responsible for Business Development Managers, Tax Director based in the London office. To organize and manage diaries ensuring all information is recorded on the CRM system. Issue agreements to clients, provide meeting packs & any other support required.
- Developing and growing business relationships with both clients and advisers though account management
- Teaming and liaising with Associate Directors to assist with lead generation, booking new appointments, maintaining regular follow ups and contact, and assisting Associate Directors through to client conversion and closure of sales.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate Associate Director for further development and conversion to telephone appointments and meetings.
- Liaise with Associate Directors to ensure leads are appropriately followed up and additional follow ups are diarised in order to actively keep in contact.
- Inputting information into appropriate software for meetings
- Achieving weekly/monthly call and meeting quotas.
- Liaise with Introducers/Clients
- Input required information into the CRM system
- Setup files and complete paperwork as required
The following skills are essential:
- Self-motivated, strong personal drive and desire to succeed
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent relationship building and customer service skills
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage multiple projects and campaigns
- Ability to work autonomously as well as with the marketing & business development teams
- Ability to use own initiative
- Ability to work to targets
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of working in business development/ B2B outbound sales/ account and relationship management role
- Experience of using CRM system – advantageous but not essential
- Experience of working within a professional service firm is advantageous but not essential