Location: North East England
Sector: Accountancy and Finance
Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: BMC/03/2513 KL NCL FT
Our client has an award winning agile working culture could help you achieve the kind of work life balance you’re looking for.
It’s technically challenging, highly rewarding and has great career prospects, just as you would expect from a company like this. But what’s unusual is that it is office based, so there is very little travel involved.
The responsibilities required in this role are:
- As a qualified and experienced accountant, you will join a trusted team of Audit Managers who remotely manage external audits and independent risk reviews.
- Working from an office base you will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of clients across multiple industry sectors, or specialise if you prefer.
- Liaising daily with our client engagement teams, you’ll provide them with remote support in completing risk management and quality reviews associated with the audit of statutory accounts.
- You will also maintain a small portfolio of remote audit clients in an office based role, requiring next to no travel to client sites.
The following skills are essential:
- ACA/ACCA qualification (or equivalent) along with a thorough knowledge of GAAP and IFRS
- Knowledge of International Standards on Auditing and a sound understanding of risk management
- An ability to constructively challenge, be proactive, professional and confident.
- Experience of managing an Audit team.
- Individuals seeking part time roles or a return to Practice from commerce are welcome to apply.
- This role offers an extensive range of benefits and career progression